The patty is finely grounded, compact and is made of chickpeas, quinoa, zucchini, basil, coriander, spring onions, onions, and smoked paprika.
The burger is garnished with avocado, lettuce, red beetroot sprouts, fried onions, and hummus mayonnaise.
Some health benefits:
- Chickpea and quinoa for protein and complex carbohydrates.
- Chickpea and quinoa are good for digestion.
- Chickpeas are rich in iron, zinc, folate, phosphorus and B vitamins
- Quinoa is rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, phosphorus, copper, and manganese.
- Quinoa contains 9 essential amino acids that provide our muscles with their building blocks.
- Quinoa helps in the prevention of arteriosclerosis, diabetes and insulin resistance.
- Hummus mayonnaise is healthier than normal mayonnaise but still contains unhealthy refined oil.
- Finally, the buns consist of simple carbohydrates, which cause peaks in your blood sugar and are converted into belly fat when the body does not need the energy. But this applies to all types of bread, both white, brown and multigrain bread.