For those who are interested and want to delve further into the science behind nutrition and health, besides the documentaries, books and videos on this website we have included a list of lectures and other sources down below that meet our standard of quality of information.
- Diagnose Voeding en Gezondheid organizes annually a one-day congress. The last one took place on November 21, 2019, in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- LifeMe organizes annually a small congress about nutrition and health in Brussels, Belgium.
- VegMed organizes annually a large congress. The next congress takes place in Berlin, Germany from May 1 to May 3.
- The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine organizes annually a congress for doctors. The next congress takes place from August 5 to August 8 in Washington, United States.
- Food Revolution Summit organizes annually a 5-day online event with interviews taken with renowned nutritional experts. This event is only free to follow live. If you want to view it after the event is over, you have to pay. The next event will take place from April 27 to May 5.
For those who are new to this topic and have no time to navigate between the books, the documentaries and the conferences, we can give a lecture in a small setting at the Vegan Bamboo Bar followed by lunch for a fee. The lecture contains a summary of the documentaries and sources mentioned on our website. The following topics are then covered with references to scientific sources:
- What do scientific studies say about the link between nutrition and diseases?
- Why in most cases you can prevent and reverse the following diseases with food and nutrients:
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- What role does DNA play in diseases?
- Examples of tests and the usefulness of testing in a search for causes of chronic diseases:
- Nutrient test
- Microbiome test
- Food intolerance test
- DNA test
- Why are we convinced that we can live a long and healthy life without diseases?
If you are interested, send an email to email@example.com. If the response is high enough, we will let you know when these lectures will be held.