The patty is coarsely grounded, contains few binding agents and is made of red kidney beans, beetroot, red rice, madras, miso, and coconut blossom sugar.
The burger is garnished with beetroot, spinach, avocado, alfalfa, mango chutney, and cilantro mayonnaise.
Some health benefits:
- Beetroot, beans, and garlic are full of antioxidants and inhibit growth of tumor cells.
- Beet contains iron and antioxidants.
- Beans are a source of protein and contain complex carbohydrates.
- Garlic purifies the blood.
- Cilantro mayonnaise is healthier than normal mayonnaise but still contains unhealthy refined oil.
- Finally, the buns consist of simple carbohydrates, which cause peaks in your blood sugar and are converted into belly fat when the body does not need the energy. But this applies to all types of bread, both white, brown and multigrain bread.