The patty is coarsely grounded, contains few binding agents, and is made of samphire, pea, and tofu, coriander, and ginger.
The burger is garnished with pickled dykon, lettuce, crispy seaweed, red beet sprouts, and wasabi mayonnaise.
Some health benefits:
- Samphire for potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium.
- Peas help to prevent high blood pressure.
- Tofu contains all nine essential amino acids and contains magnesium, copper, and zinc.
- Wasabi mayonnaise is healthier than normal mayonnaise but still contains unhealthy refined oil.
- Finally, the buns consist of simple carbohydrates, which cause peaks in your blood sugar and are converted into belly fat when the body does not need the energy. But this applies to all types of bread, both white, brown and multigrain bread.