The patty is finely grounded, compact and is made of tempeh, black bean, lentil, onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, and red bell pepper combined with spices, oregano, and tomato paste.
The burger is dressed in lettuce, tomato, and vegan mayonnaise.
Some health benefits:
- Beans and garlic contain lots of antioxidants, counteracting tumor cells.
- Lentils and beans are a source of protein and contain complex carbohydrates.
- Garlic purifies the blood.
- Vegan mayonnaise is healthier than normal mayonnaise but still contains unhealthy refined oil.
- Finally, the buns consist of simple carbohydrates, which cause peaks in your blood sugar and are converted into belly fat when the body does not need the energy. But this applies to all types of bread, both white, brown and multigrain bread.